The State Environmental Fund of the Czech Republic grants subsidies to applicants from several subsidy programmes. The programmes differ both in the sources of financing and in the target group.
- Operational Programme Environment – EU sources (Cohesion Fund, European Regional Development Fund)
- New Green Savings Programme – sale of unused AAUs
- National Programme Environment – national sources, i.e. SEF CR revenues, state budget
- Programme Environment, Ecosystems and Climate Change – Norway Grants
- The Rainwater programme provides aid to sustainable water management in households – national sources / NPE
- So called “boiler subsidies” contribute to improving of air quality in the Czech Republic – EU sources / OPE
- Innovative Financial Instruments (IFN) represent a more efficient and sustainable way of using European Structural and Investment Funds in future years – EU sources